Create scripts and automate IT tasks
Automate tasks on your computer
The Eonza automation tool is used to create scripts and automate tasks on a computer. It is a free and open source cross-platform program that can help you increase productivity and save time. The program and scripts have a responsive and intuitive interface accessible in your browser. You can use Eonza not only on a desktop computer, but also on a remote server or VPS/VDS hosting. In this case, you can manage servers from any browser on any device.
- It does not require installation. Save the file to any directory and run it. To uninstall just delete the folder.
- Free, open source, cross-platform.
- Software does not require any additional programs or packages.
- Responsive interface accessible in your browser.
- Portable by default.
- Creating scripts does not require knowledge of programming languages.
- Protection by password and using a "white list" of IP-addresses.
- You can launch scripts from the console.
- There is a scheduler and a task manager.
- Saving logs and console output for each completed task.
- Launch your favorite scripts from the system tray menu.
- Running scripts from a Chrome extension.
- Export/import of scripts to/from a text YAML file.
- It is possible to suspend, resume and terminate script execution.
- Secure storage for passwords and tokens.
- User access by role.
- Two-factor authentication.
- Saving form fields and their autofill at next launches.