Eonza is a program for creating and managing scripts
Free, open source cross-platform program for working with scripts and automating actions on the computer.
- It does not require installation. Save the program to any directory and run it.
- Free, cross-platform, open source.
- Software does not require any additional programs or packages.
- Portable by default.
- Creating scripts does not require knowledge of programming languages.
- There is a constantly updated library of built-in scripts.
- The program can be installed on a remote server or VPS/VDS hosting and managed from a browser.
- Protection by password and using a "white list" of IP-addresses.
- Quick search for scripts.
- You can launch scripts from the console.
- Saving logs and console output for each completed task.
- Launch your favorite scripts from the system tray menu.
- Export/import of scripts to/from a text YAML file.
- It is possible to suspend, resume and terminate script execution.