Eonza program does not require installation and is distributed as a single executable file. At the first launch it creates all the necessary directories and files.
- log - the directory for storing the log of the program and scripts.
- users - directory for storing user settings.
- eonza(.exe) - Eonza program.
- eonza.eox - binary file with data. It contains user-created scripts and common settings.
- eonza.yaml - configuration file.
The main settings of the program are stored in the YAML configuration file eonza.yaml. Below is an example of a configuration file, which is created by default.
1version: 0.2.0+1 (beta) 2develop: false 3assetsdir: "" 4log: 5 dir: "" 6 mode: file 7 level: info 8users: 9 dir: "" 10http: 11 port: 3234 12 open: true 13 theme: default 14 access: localhost 15 jwtkey: mysecretkey
- version - Eonza version.
- develop - specify true to enable developer mode.
- assetsdir - by default, the frontend files (html, js, png) are packed into an executable file. You can specify the directory with the unpacked files. This allows you to use modified versions of the files.
- dir - path to the directory with log-files. If it is equal to an empty line, the log subdirectory in the directory with the configuration file is used.
- mode - log type. It can be the combination of file and/or stdout. If it is not specified, then the logging is disabled. For example, mode: file stdout.
- level - logging level. May be disable, error, warn, info.
- dir - path to the directory with user data. If it is equal to an empty line, the users subdirectory in the directory with configuration file is used.
Eonza launches a web server to display the program in a browser. Here are the settings related to the work of the web server.
- port is the port that the web server uses. By default, 3234.
- open - specify false if you do not want to automatically open the tab in your browser when you start the program.
- theme - reserved.
- access - can be one of the following values:
- private - access only from LAN IP.
- localhost - access by domain localhost.
- jwtkey is the secret key for creating JWT authorization tokens. It is needed in case you login by password. The key is generated automatically when the configuration file is created, but you can change it later.