Let's consider the general settings of the script.
- Name - the system name of the script. It cannot be changed if the script is already used in other scripts.
- Title - script name, which will be displayed everywhere, where the script will be used.
- Description - a short description of what the script does.
- Log Level - log level, which is set by default when launching the script.
- Unrunnable Script - if you check this checkbox, the script cannot be launched. In this case it can only be called from other scripts.