Eonza Pro End User License Agreement
Please read this End User License Agreement (“EULA”) before you purchase a License Key for the Eonza Pro.
- "You" refers to the Licensee. The licensee could be a person or an organization;
- "personal use" refers to usage by, only and only, the licensee, and not by any other person or organization related in any way to the licensee;
- "License Key" an unique code, which enables You to activate the Eonza Pro by entering the code into the program and to subsequently use the Eonza Pro during the applicable license term.
1. Permitted use and restrictions
You may use the Eonza Pro on one computer only, unless you have purchased a volume license or more than one License Key. In this case, the number of computers you may use the Eonza Pro on shall not exceed the number of the License Keys purchased.
You shall use the Eonza Pro in accordance with applicable laws and shall NOT:
- rent, lease, lend, sell, distribute, sublicense or otherwise exploit the License Key;
- use the Eonza Pro for any unlawful or illegal activity, or to facilitate an unlawful or illegal activity;
- delete or alter any disclaimers, warnings, copyright or other proprietary notices accompanying the Eonza Pro;
2. Source Code
You are free to download, copy, compile, study, and refer to the source code for any personal use of yours.
Usage by you of any work covered by this license should not, directly or indirectly, enable its usage by any other individual or organization.
You are free to make any modifications to the source covered by this EULA. You are also free to compile the source after modifying it and using the compiled product obtained thereafter in compliance with this EULA.
You may NOT under any circumstance copy, redistribute and/or republish the source or a work based on it (which includes binary or object code compiled from it) in part or whole.
- If you intend to incorporate the source code, in part or whole, into any free or proprietary program, you need to explicitly write to the original author(s) to ask for permission.
The License Agreement comes into force upon receipt of the License Key and lasts until its expiration date.
The expiration date of the license is indicated in the program along with the License Key.
To renew the License, you must purchase and enter a new License Key.
4. Maintenance and support
You will be entitled to receive updates free of charge until the License Key expires.
Any maintenance and support provided by Eonza Development Team including the provision of updates, will be provided in an adequate way on an “as is” basis without any warranty, as soon as reasonably practicable, subject to availability of personnel.
The EULA will continue to be in force until the expiry or termination of the License Key.
The Eonza Pro will terminate automatically at the end of the applicable license term, unless renewed or activated prior to the end of the applicable license term.
Eonza Development Team is entitled to terminate the Eonza Pro by blocking the License Key during the license term with immediate effect and without prior notice in the event you fail to comply with the terms in this License.
6. No Warranty
THE EONZA PRO IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
7. Additional information
- If you have questions regarding this License Agreement, please contact Eonza Development Team by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.