The Convert Text command converts text from one code page to another.
Specify the name of the variable that contains the source string.
Specify the encoding which corresponds to the source string.
- Big5 (Chinese - traditional)
- cp437 (IBM PC US)
- cp866 (MS-DOS Cyrillic Russian)
- EUC-KR (Korean)
- GBK (Chinese - simplified)
- Shift JIS (Japanese)
- windows-1250 (Central European)
- windows-1251 (Cyrillic)
- windows-1252 (Western European)
- windows-1253 (Greek)
- windows-1254 (Turkish)
- windows-1255 (Hebrew)
- windows-1256 (Arabic)
- windows-1257 (Baltic)
- windows-1258 (Vietnamese)
Specify the encoding to which you want to convert the text.
Specify the name of the variable the result will be assigned to. If no variable name is specified, the resulting string will be assigned to the original variable.