Set Log Level
The Set Log Level command changes the current log level in the running script. For example, if the command [Log Output] (log-output.html) is called with a log level greater than the current level, then such record will be skipped.
Specify a new level for logging. All levels are listed below in ascending order.
- Disabled. Logging out is disabled.
- Error. Only error messages are logged.
- Warning. Only error messages and warnings are logged.
- Form data. Only error messages, warnings and values obtained from forms are saved in the log.
- Information. Errors, warnings, form data and information are saved in the log.
- Debug. All types of log records are logged. Also, all data about calls of command/script with their parameters are saved in the log.
The result of the script