The Copy command copies the specified file to another directory.
Specify the full or relative path of the file to be copied.
Specify the full or relative path to the directory where the file should be copied.
If File exists
You can specify what to do if a file already exists in the target directory.
- Overwrite - overwrite the existing file.
- Overwrite if newer - overwrite the existing file, if the file being written is newer. Otherwise, the file will be skipped.
- Skip - do not write the file.
- Ask - ask the user for permission to overwrite this file.
- Ask if newer - ask the user for permission to overwrite the file only if it is newer. Otherwise, the file will be skipped.
- Save a copy - the file will be saved as a copy with a name like filename (1).ext.
Save File Time
Check this checkbox if you want to save the time of the copied file.
Hide Apply to All
The confirmation form has a checkbox Apply the action to all files. If hideapply is true, then this checkbox will not be shown. Otherwise, it will be displayed. By default, hideapply is true and the checkbox is hidden.
You can specify the name of the resulting variable in resultvar parameter to get the information what the user has clicked in the File Confirmation form. If the form was not shown, the object variable will contain empty strings.